Wednesday 5 February 2014

Lucy and Stewart


I can't express how excited I am to be sharing this special New Years Eve wedding. My Bride Lucy knew exactly what she wanted with her Vintage theme and I hope I helped her achieve it.



Lucy bouquet of Spray Vendella roses, Vendella roses, white lilac, white phlox touched with gypsophilia, eucalyptus and scabious seed heads.


I thought the flowers was a lovely contrast with Lucy's amazing Wedding dress by Claire Pettibone Viola from The White Room Bridal in Sheffield and also Lucy's fur coat. (Which she so needed with the unpredictable weather)


Lucy and Stuart chosen photographer was Jon from S6 Photography who really captures moments throughout the day and these images just speak for themselves stunning!





The Bridesmaids dresses were in simple shades of Grey's so Lucy wanted gorgeous balls of Gypsophilia finished in contrasting ribbons.
Also simple pieces of Gypsophila placed in their hair.




Really loved this too for Stuart…. I saw a lovely idea for a buttonhole, it was an arrangement of flowers to be placed along the pocket. Lucy also saw this and asked if I could do this and I have to tell you I was so excited to as I hadn't had the opportunity to. All the Gents received this unique design.



The venue was over at Brosterfield Farm in the Derbyshire and Lucy had gathered all sorts of bottles from beer bottles to old medicine bottle and assorted Jam Jars just filled with Gypsophillia placed on top of old second hand books.

Lucy really wanted the Vintage style to look and feel more homely for her place settings. 




I would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Lucy and Stuart for choosing me to make their Wedding flowers and help bring their ideas together.

And also to Jon from S6 Photography who has kindly given me these beautiful images to share with you.

Also watch this space as this wedding will also be featured in a very special Wedding blog!! x


No comments:

Post a Comment