Wednesday 12 June 2013

Sharron and Adam


Well what can I say.... so loved this Wedding and Sharron and Adam was such a lovely couple to work with.
After meeting me at Cusworth Halls Wedding Fayre back in 2012 Sharron saw the very Bouquet she wanted which was made on the stand. She adored the Yellow Tulips and wanted a vintage theme.


When I came to deliver the flowers at her parents house I had a reaction I will never forget. All the girls were screaming with excitement and Sharron gave me such a big hug. 
This kind of reaction is just every Florist's dream and this is exactly why I love my job.


The Flowers


Sharrons Spring Wedding Bouquet of Yellow Roses, Tete's, Yellow Freesia, White Lilac, white Veronica  Yellow Ranculus, Viburnum Snow Ball and forged foliage of blossoms.


The Bridesmaids


Mainly Creams Roses with a touch of Yellow Freesia, White Lilac, white Veronica  Yellow Ranculus, Viburnum Snow Ball and forged foliage of blossoms.


All the beautiful photography was by Victoria Parson at http://www.photospherephotography.co.uk
who has kindly given me these images Thank you x



You can view how I came up with the flower design her on Sharrons pinterest board here http://pinterest.com/boutiquepaeony/sharon-s-april-wedding-2013/



A huge Thank you to Sharron for choosing me to be part of their day I fully enjoyed making every bit of these flowers. What a JOY :) Lauretta x



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Blog... It was a Fabulous Day the whole way through and the flowers were absolutely stunning. They brought out the colour scheme beautifully in all the Photographs we took.x
    Vicky - Photosphere Photography.
    www.photospherephotography.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vicky x it was fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous blog, this has actually brought a tear to my eye, how lovely.
    Thank you so much for doing our flowers for our special day, they were absolutely beautiful.
    It was a pleasure to meet you and you understood exactly how we wanted our flowers perfectly,

    Thank you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything about the day was absolutely gorgeous - just like the bride!
    It all tied together perfectly and the flowers were absolutely stunning.
    Vicky your photo's are wonderful (as always).
    It makes me want to get married again.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thank you ladies :) I so enjoyed making them! x

    ReplyDelete