Friday 1 March 2013

February Florals

Another month of fabulous floral fun.

February started with a 60th birthday celebration for my fabulous client Alison Mitchell, it  was her Husbands Bob's Birthday and they were celebrating at Mosborough Hall.

Alison didn't have a theme but Bob's favourite football team is Sheffield Wednesday so I suggested Blues and Whites Alison also wanted some scent in the room as Hyacinths are in season we both agreed.
Arrangement in a Square Tank Vase with Blue Hyacinths White Double Veronica, Avalanche Roses,  Rolled leaves and Flexi Grass
Also had my first Wedding of the year.
A very simple wedding and I can't wait to see the pictures. Catherine was married at Wentworth Castle and then followed with the venue at Tankersley Manor. 
Here is a peek at the Bouquet 
Bouquet consisted of Avalanche Roses, Blue Hyacinths Double Headed Veronica, Blue Thistle and Purple Anemones touched with Eucalyptus and variegated china grass.

Also I had a Funeral after Valentines of 2 Heart's 1 to be massed and other with loose flowers.
I made a little arrangement in Blues and Whites from the Grandchildren


In other news you can now Order through my online Flower Shop. Had my first Order last week which was very exciting. It is still early days as it's not that easy to order from as it's a new Website format HTLM5 but when you sign up to be a exclusive member to the site I will send you an email explaining how to order your flowers.


There is an offer for Mother's Day just subscribe to the mailing list to find out.

And to finish off a busy Month I was asked to come along to Cusworth Hall Open day which was to tie in with The Cusworth Hall Project (coming soon)



Here is some pictures of the Designs I made

Handtied Bouquet of Peach Avalanche Roses, Peach Carnations, Purple Veronica touched with Sala and Pittosporum
A arrangement of Peach Carnations with rolled Aspidistra in a Vintage Wine Cooler. 


OverArm Bouquet of Purple AAnemonesPurple Veronica, Hyacinths, Myosotis and Scabious 


Handtied Bouquet of Peach Avalanche Roses, Cymbidium Orchids, Mini Alliums, and Myosotis touched with Rolled leaves and Pearls.

I hope you enjoyed the second addition of the monthly Blog see you next month x




No comments:

Post a Comment